Dozens of leading artists, craftspeople, and Crucible faculty members will be selling their best hand-made pieces in a holiday celebration of local creative culture. With works of glass, metal, wood, ceramics, and more, you will find the perfect gifts for all the people on your list.
Seasonal treats, beverages, and entertainment make this an event all ages will enjoy. Parents of small children will need to pay special attention, as this space does have rough edges.
Saturday, December 10, 2016 | 11am-5pm
Sunday, December 11, 2016 | 11am-5pm
On Saturday and Sunday, we’ll have music, food, and drinks for sale, as well as demonstrations of Crucible areas of study. Our themed Open House events are a great way to learn more about our 56,000 square foot studio and seasonal class offerings.
Member preview on Friday, December 9, 2016 | 7-9:30pm
Like last year, we’ll host a special preview for members and invited guests on Friday evening. If you would like to attend the Friday preview, but are not yet a member, join here.
- Live industrial arts demonstrations like glass blowing and foundry pours
- Enameling and stamping for Copper Quilt commUNITY art project
- Hands-on clay activity in Ceramics Studio (Saturday and Sunday)
- Bicycles for sale in The Crucible’s Bike Shop
- Crucible gift certificates available
- Tickets available for our annual Hot Couture fire fashion show
- Drawing for a free Crucible class
- $25 discount on a class, if registered during GIFTY
- Raffle for a New Belgium Fat Tire bike
- Oakland Youth Symphony brass trio performing Friday, 7:30-8:30pm
- A dazzling collection of work by local artists and artisans
Local gourmet goodies:
Share the Facebook events:
Friday, December 9 at 7 PM – 9:30 PM
Saturday, December 10 at 11 AM – 5 PM
Sunday, December 11 at 11 AM – 5 PM